Friday, February 26, 2010

Which Vitamins stimulate hair growth?

im 14, and female, almost 15. but my hair seems to be growing very slowly, id like my hair to be long and pretty. And i take care of my hair just fine, it might be because i straighten my hair often, but, I was wondering what vitamins i could buy at cvs or walmart or something that could hurry the growth process of my hair. Ive heard from my from that works at a pharmacy that vitamin D should do the trick, but ive looked on a couple questions and answers on here and it says vitamins B and E.





Which is correct and which is better, Which should i get?!Which Vitamins stimulate hair growth?
I agree with Bri . Fish oil has deffinately made my hair and nails grow faster . And take multi-vitamins and biotin too . My hair grows at least an inch a month ^^Which Vitamins stimulate hair growth?
Fish oil


That will make your hair grow and look healthy and will also make your nails grow longer.


I've been taking it now for 3 months and my hair has grown faster than what it usually does.





Take a multi vitamin with that too.


Make sure you drink lots of water when you take fish oil so it can flush out your kidneys.


:) hope I could help
I'm sorry I don't know the answer, but I was wondering if you find an answer if you could please share it with me! My hair just doesn't grown and when it does it stops a little below my shoulders..Thanks :)
Biotin (B7)
Rogaine.
  • skin bumps
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment