Friday, February 26, 2010

How do i stimulate hair growth?!?

ok my hair is nice and medium but i can't even get it in a pony tail :(


how do i get it long enough quick


(i'm not patient)How do i stimulate hair growth?!?
www.howtogrowhairfast.com is your solution. The recipes and tricks worked like a miracle for me.How do i stimulate hair growth?!?
ahh good question!


i want long hair !


i actually saw in a magazine today, a leave in conditioner, that speeds up hair growth. the website was: http://valorenterprises.com/HairBeautyPl鈥?/a>
Hey!





I cut my hair short last year, Paris Hilton style. For the past 2 months I've wanted long hair. These are the things I did.





First, I bought Jessica Simpson clip in hair extensions. Let me tell you they are amazing.





I then loved how long hair looked so much and I was tired of clipping them in everyday so I went and got real hair extensions. I have never been happier.





Last, my best friend takes prenatal vitamins even though she is not pregnant. It is helping her hair grow so quickly and it is so thick.





Hope these suggestions help.

No comments:

Post a Comment