Friday, February 26, 2010

Ways to stimulate hair growth?

my bangs are straight across ... above the eyebrows!


I wish I had my old side bangs back. I know there isn't a miracle to make it grow back, I know I'm just going to have to bear through it and wait... but is there ANYWAY to stimulate hair growth? even by a little?





I want at least 1 inch so it will cover my eyebrows.


but the goal is 2 inches, so I can get my sidebangs back :D


I know 2 inches is 4 months at least but I am willing to try anything!








Feel free to suggest products .... but I don't have any money so tips would be great.Ways to stimulate hair growth?
Hair growth depends from person to person and what you eat and etc.





My hair grows about1 - 1.5 inches per month. I have straight hair and that helps the growth process ... plus I do hot oil treatments at least once a week and I eat very very healthy (proteins, vitamins and minerals are very important for hair growth) and I take multivitamins.





So if you follow all these ... you will see your hair grow faster.





This is something I do too ...


I Don't wash your hair everyday. Wash it 3 -4 times a week or every other day. Before washing the hair I do hot oil treatments.


I use normal baby oil for this purpose ..... first I heat the oil and the I I massage the oil well into the scalp for like 5 minutes. Then I apply it all over the hair. Then I put a shower cap on.


You can either keep it over night or for an hour and then shampoo and condition the hair.


I suggest this treatment 2 - 3 times a week.


Chose a good shampoo and conditioner that is not harsh on your hair.





Also massage hair for 5 - 10 minutes morning and night andbruh your hair well.





Together with a good protein and vitmain/mineral filled diet .... you can stimulate hair growth.Ways to stimulate hair growth?
Massage the area really good while you are using your conditioner. Use cold water when you rinse out conditioner because that closes up your cuticle and will help in keeping your hair healthy. A suggestion, is to spend like $3 at Wal-mart and buy some kind of hair, skin, and nails vitamin. They have biotin in them and that promotes healthy hair and scalp. Healthy hair will always grow faster than un-healthy hair.
the massage thing is actually true... it doesn't really super make it grow but it helps. also eating protein or there are vitamins that makes your hair grow. so take your vitamins and eat your meat. but either way you are gonna have to wait it out.
biotin pills. its a B vitamin that stimulates hair growth and promotes healthy skin, which is a pretty good bonus (:


i love mine. you can get them at any gnc or vitamin store under the B vitamin section
you cant make it grow faster.


hair growth is natural, not something that you can do yourself
gently massage the area of your scalp your bangs are on while shampooing. i heard that stimulates hair growth. might as well do it to your whole head!
jerk it =)

No comments:

Post a Comment