Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Is it true that using horse shampoo stimulates hair growth?

I keep hearing people talking about it, but I have yet to try it, mainly cause I'm skeptical.Is it true that using horse shampoo stimulates hair growth?
It is not possible. What you put on the outside of your head will not stimulate the hair follicles under your skin. The horse hair shampoo will stick to the keratin (protein strands) of your hair and weigh it down which will create an illusion of longer hair. It is very unhealthy. Take some vitamins to stimulate growth such as B complex.Is it true that using horse shampoo stimulates hair growth?
NO! Horse shampoo will NOT make ur hair thicker or longer. Can't believe that someone's hairdresser actually told them it would. I'm a hairdresser and seen many people damage their hair from using Mane N Tail shampoo. If u do use horse shampoo then let's say color it or perm it, ur hair will break off like a twig. It contains way too much alcohol for ur hair. So please do not use horse shampoo.
I am in the same boat as you. I have heard that too but I have been skeptical. I should try it because I have nothing to lose. My hair is so so short. I had to cut it short because of damage and it feels like it will never grow. I believe it's called Tail and Mane.
I am a horse person and I have never heard that. But I'm not sure. It won't hurt your hair if you do use horse shampoo, i Have used it before and my hairs still fine!
NO!


JELLO will help a little.


Hair only grows an inch and a half a month.
omg yes my hair dresser told me that





jennifer anniston uses it and so does my hairdresser





it works





u can get it at like wal mart
yeah it does. i had really thin hair and my mom said i should use it. i got thick hair now! haha





i used mane 'n tail.
yes it does and i use main and tail for the same thing and for flatter hair
no. tips to grow hair is in www.jmbeautytips.com
  • skin bumps
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment