Friday, February 26, 2010

----->HEY U...what STIMULATES hair growth...?<-----?

Thanks...I am an ethnic female and wish to know what products you have personal experience with and know for a fact will stimulate hair growth. My hair is long but seems thin and I know it's because of breakage and shedding. As a child I had thick ';pretty'; hair and it's still in good shape but I want to stimulate the growth in areas where my hair has thinned...ie...the top of my head and sides of my head as well. I want to point out that growing hair isn't the problem it's to my mid back and grows like water. My concern is that basicaly due to years of wearing tight buns my hair has thinned out in the front and on the top. What will help this hair come back in? Also when a whole hair folicle shedds and you can see the white root at the tip of the follicle... that hair will come back in ...right? Ultimately my hair seems thin although it is thick...what stimulates growth. Peppermint shampoo, organic root stimulator irritated my skin when used as directed. What else is out there?-----%26gt;HEY U...what STIMULATES hair growth...?%26lt;-----?
The hair loss may be caused by an underactive thyroid gland. The thyroid hormones are made from iodine and the amino acid, tyrosine. These hormones regulate metabolism in every single cell and your doctor can do a simple basal body temperature test to find out if this is your problem. You might also want to pay a visit to your fishmonger because other natural sources of iodine include clams, lobsters, oysters and sardines.





Regular exercise will also stimulate thyroid gland secretions and increase the sensitivity of your body鈥檚 tissues, including your hair follicles, to the thyroid hormones.





';Evening Primrose Oil'; ... it can help restore hair loss due to low thyroid.-----%26gt;HEY U...what STIMULATES hair growth...?%26lt;-----?
rogaine
Message your scalp and hair line and temple areas with the balls of your fingers with a hair dressing that contains natural herbs, vitamins and minerals. this will help the blood to circulate, which stimulates the hair follicles which promotes hair growth.
I had the same problem with my hair and I used a hair mask by Lee Stafford that made my hair stronger and abble to grow longer, This really works;





http://www.boots.com/shop/product_details.jsp?productid=1063640%26amp;classificationid=1025756
Take the grease that you normally use, add castor oil to it. It really helps with strengthening hair and allowing it to grown in fuller.
I have friends (and my daughter), none of whom were pregnant, but who took over the counter pre-natal vitamins. They really do help it grow! My daughter had cut her hair off to about an inch short all over and wanted it to grow back fast after her style grew out. That was two years ago. Her hair now is well below her shoulders. My co-worker's hair would stop growing once it reached a certain length - the vitamins helped it continue to grow at the same rate as it did when it was shorter.





Can't hurt - and would be good for you!
Plenty of calcium and massaging your scalp with your nails when you wash it will do the trick. Anything else is just the company wanting you to buy their product.

No comments:

Post a Comment