Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Doesn't increased blood flow to the scalp stimulate hair growth?

yep, it does. I do hair and that's what i've been taught!!! It doesn't make a huge difference than normal growth but it's always nice to have a head massage!! There is one thing that works and its' crazy lol...but walmart sells vitamins called HAIR...their like $3 for a bottle. I've had countless clients use them and it's amazing how fast their hair has grown and how much thicker it is..I know it's hard to believe but it's true, my whole family is now using them too lol....Doesn't increased blood flow to the scalp stimulate hair growth?
Is that why they massage the scalp? I think it's true but i'm no expert.Doesn't increased blood flow to the scalp stimulate hair growth?
I think so but I don't know for sure either. It would make sense though. One of my pals who has thinning hair has a noticeable increase in baby hairs where there usually is none whenever he's less stressed. Just a sidenote!
If increased blood flow helped hair growth I think allot of us would spend much more time on our heads.
Nothing stimulates hair growth-because it is made of dead cells-you can't regulate the growth. And the only reason I know of for massaging your scalp is that it distributes the natural oil from your scalp-into your hair, which is beneficial for shine and softness.

No comments:

Post a Comment