Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Is there anything that can stimulate hair growth?

I have tried to figure this out for years myself.lol I have learned so far that the main thing you can do is take really good care of your hair..I know that is boring. Use a good comb..without rough edges that will fray the hair shaft. You can also lightly oil your hair daily..I like to use coconut and jojoba oil (my hair is classic length), because they are pretty light. You only need a very small amount and rub through the length of the hair.


Vitamins seem to help as well. You can measure your hair monthly also to track your progress. There are quite a few good hair care sites on the web you might find if you do a search. I would like to share some more information, but I have to go. Good Luck!





Oh yes, and trimming you hair doesn't make it grow faster! Only the damaged ends need to be trimmed. Also frequent brushing and combing does distribute oils better..but it also puts more stress on the hair, which will cause more breakage in the long run.Is there anything that can stimulate hair growth?
good diet, vegetables, lots of meat for protein, nuts and stuff like that might helpIs there anything that can stimulate hair growth?
well if you have hair combing it wil help it grow and it makes it healthier.
Well I know that in the hair supply stores around me they have hair growth products, but I don`t know how good they work or if they even work at all. But if you need longer hair I`d give it a shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment