Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Is there a shampoo that stimulates hair growth?

I am not balding yet, but think I am on the verge of it - trying


to be proactive!......LOL





I am wondering if there is one that actually works? I am familiar with Rogaine - but am not sure if it actually works.





Please advise.





Thanks.Is there a shampoo that stimulates hair growth?
rogain doesnt work, get a lazer comb, take hair vitimins like biotin, get an inversion table to get blood to headIs there a shampoo that stimulates hair growth?
i dont know. i think its too late for me, but thats the least of my worries.
aussie mane and tail
take lots of vitamin. those who loose hair or have thin hair doesnt have vitamins in themselves. ask you doctor which vitamin you should take.
idk
i know there are shampoos that don't work, but i think rogaine does. try that new rogaine foam.

No comments:

Post a Comment