Monday, February 22, 2010

How do i stimulate hair growth?

I hope you take me seriously,


Go to a veteranarian and ask for Monovin A Oil.


It`s for horse tail and main.


If you put it into your shampoo and conditionation will help your hair grow faster.


My sister and I always get very good results.How do i stimulate hair growth?
stand for 5 minutes on your head. works for me. it doubled my hair growth. also take lotsa vitamins try usanaHow do i stimulate hair growth?
You can simulate hair growth with a wig.
you need to eat better, exercise regularly(or as much as u can) and get a lot of sleep, healthy living make hair grow faster. also try a multi vitamin with vitamin E, or ask at a vitamin shop if they have anything that is targeted twards hair growth.

3 comments:

  1. Monovin A, is impossible to find in the USA. All you can find is a weaker dosage of pure vitamin A. But, what really helps hair growth is not A alone, but bepanthol liquid together with A, in the shampoo. I recently found a source for the bepanthol, but Monovin A is impossible. You need a Brazilian person to bring to where you are, straight from the source: Brazil!
    Important to notice that, depending on the UI of the Vitamin A you get to the mix, you need to be extra careful to not overdose it. There are consequences of extra A in our system. If anyone knows how to get a more concentrated dose of Vitamin A (Monovin A or Arovit by Roche LAbs) in the USA please write to me at cazara@gmail.com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this thread is super old, but does anyone know where can i get monovin a - I live in south africa. Please anyone. My email is safiya1801@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you can use retinyl acetate instead of monovin a. This is the pure vitamin a. So the result will be the same.

    ReplyDelete