Friday, February 26, 2010

How to stimulate hair growth at 25?

Hi, last year I took ALI, the pill to lose weight.. And I did not read the whole label.. You're supposed to take multivitamins.. Well.. I didn't!! One week into it.. I started losing my hair.. And had no idea why.. 3 weeks later.. I lost almost 50% of my hair! I cryed... And threw ALI in the trash.. But it's been a year... And my hair didn't seem to grow back... What can i do?? It's making me depressed.. I'm too young to stress about hair loss....How to stimulate hair growth at 25?
Im 25 years old as well and trying to grow my hair bra strap length by dec. ive gone from a pixie last feb to shoulder length by only flat ironing my hair once every three months then i do olive oil treatments, i co-wash every night, air dry often wearing my hair in a bun and if i wear it down i do the scrunch and go! I also take biotin and i ordered megatek will b here friday. Google that stuff it is the truth, put in megatek results and u will c the crazy growth these chick got in like 5 weeks...its so cool! drink lots o water, no sugar, junk food, alcohol, eat lots o protien, excersice and massage your scalp for like 5 min a day and never brush wet hair only use a wide tooth comb in the shower while conditioner in your hair! And sleep on a satin pillow case because cotton rubs ya hair out!How to stimulate hair growth at 25?
1. get your hair trimmed every 6-8 weeks


2. use good shampoo and conditioner (from a salon, tresemme is also really good)


3.hair skin and nail vitamins (walmart $5)


4. ALWAYS use a heat product when using heat styling products


5. if your hair is dry use a deep conditioner


6. dont wash your hair every day, it strips the natural oils out (3-4 times a week)





**the healthier your hair is the faster it will grow**
Just give it time. Your follicles will regenerate. There's not much you can do to speed it up. Consider shaving what you have, and purchasing a good hair piece.
maybe you should start using multivitamins now and get on a good diet if your healthy your hair should grow back
go to the doctors
hair loss can be caused by many different reasons! Find out the actual cause of hair loss! There are many causes of loss of hair such as stress, poor nutrition ,medications, thyroid dysfunctions, illness, fungal infections ,hormonal problems, to mention a few. but anyway you can always try and get real results.





year ago my wife suffered from hair loss too and she started trying everything you can imagine to stop her hair loss. the things that really worked for her was:





1) Vitamin A - an anti-oxidant which promotes healthy production of sebum in the scalp;





2) Vitamin E stimulates circulation. Good blood circulation in the scalp is important in keeping hair follicles productive. The 'B' vitamins contribute to melanin, which gives hair its healthy color and also stimulates blood circulation;





3) massage is also beneficial. Massage stimulates circulation. As already noted, good circulation in the scalp keeps hair follicles active. Experts suggest a few minutes of daily head massage by hand. Circulation through massage may be improved by using a few drops of lavender or bay essential oil in an almond or sesame oil base with massage;





4) Try rubbing your scalp with garlic juice, Onion Juice or Ginger Juice(you can either of one out of three, Do not mix any of two or three);





5) also used herbal treatment.in that case Provillus is a good product that helps prevent hair loss and it is an FDA approved product. I think it is very important!





It worked and still works for her!





I do not know if any pharmacies carry Provillus but I do know that you should purchase it directly from the manufacturer and read more about the product here http://www.provillus.com/?aid=749165





good luck!











not only my and my wife`s own personal experience

No comments:

Post a Comment