Friday, February 26, 2010

Do birth control pills help stimulate hair growth?

Someone said that you can mash them up and put them into your shampoo. Lol, I'm not trying it.Do birth control pills help stimulate hair growth?
no. it makes your boobs bigger though.Do birth control pills help stimulate hair growth?
Nope. Birth control is just estrogen and levonorgestrel. Two hormones already in your body. Adding a bit more is NOT going to cause sufficient change.


Minor changes such as breast pain and enlargement of course, are common. But hair growth is out of the question.





Pre-natal vitamins, vitamins taken by women expecting, does tend to help with nail and hair growth though.
No, its actually supposed to minimize hair growth, depending on what brand your using. Yasmin minimizes it.
Who would put them in shampoo anyway?





I'm not completely sure but I know I've had a lot more hair fall out, I have thick hair anyway so it doesn't really matter though
I've never heard of that, but I've never been on birth control either. Maybe?
never heard that in my life

No comments:

Post a Comment