Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Is there some sort of mineral or vitamin or whatever that stimulates hair growth? I want to grow my hair back?

Is there anything at all that makes your hair grow quicker? Shampoo, anything?Is there some sort of mineral or vitamin or whatever that stimulates hair growth? I want to grow my hair back?
prenatel vitamins, use protein based leave ins such as anti snap to keep the hair from breaking and get a small trim every couple of monthsIs there some sort of mineral or vitamin or whatever that stimulates hair growth? I want to grow my hair back?
Not really. Hair grows an average of 1/2'; a month, or 6'; a year. Some grows faster (usually genetic), some slower (either genetic or from illness), but most people are in the average. You can help it get longer faster by hitting at each end.





From the root, by taking a good multi-vitamin and eating right, you'll make sure it doesn't grow *slower* than that. Things like some prescription medications, illness, dehydration, or even not enough sleep can seriously affect the rate of hair growth.





From the ends/shaft, make sure you get regular trims, and treat your hair nice in the meantime to avoid damage as much as possible. Even if your hair grows fast, it won't get long if it's too damaged and keeps splitting/breaking off.





So although it's mostly just a game of patience, taking care of it as best as you can will help your hair get as long as you want as fast as it can.





Hope that helps!
I use the entire doo-gro and as directed and wash my hair once a week and wrap my hair at night with a satin cover and satin pillow case and I take gnc vitamins called hair skin and nails and in a month I have abourt 2 inches of growth a months and I will put niothing else in my hair these things are great just try them for a month and you willl be amazed if you want me email and I will tell you what I do
Vitamins for Hair Loss/growth


http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/10/vitam鈥?/a>





check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- How can you get a faster hair growth


http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/01/hair-鈥?/a>
CALCIUM VITAMINS WILL WORK.I KNOW BECAUSE I CUT MY HAIR REALLY SHORT AND HATED IT AND THE LADY AT THE DRUG STORE TOLD ME AND I TOOK THEM 2 OR3 A DAY AND MY HAIR GREW BACK FAST!!!
Eat spinach and sea weed (wakame)
Biotin. :]
rogaine =]


Haha lol
I wish. If you find something, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment