Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Any ways to stimulate hair growth?

ON MY HEAD:)


i want it to grow about 4 inches in 3 months...


i know its a natural process but still any home tricks?


NO PILLS THOUGH!





thankssAny ways to stimulate hair growth?
Vaseline has animal fat in it and sudocream CAN make ur lips, and skin hairy... I use to put them on piimples until all the storys of hairy faces... so..Any ways to stimulate hair growth?
when i was little my mom would wash my hair in regular shampoo and put mayonnaise on it for conditioner(and left it for 30 mins and washed it out) because i has short hair and it was thin and then after i while my hair thickened up and was toughing my shoulder at first it was on my neck
I used castor oil to help regrow my eyebrows...and it worked..I also heard eating fish or food with high omega3 in it can help make your hair grow fast
Vitamins Grow Hair Faster at WikiHow How to Make Hair Grow Faster.
I know bread crust helps your hair grow!But i dont like crust but it works!
medicine
Well for one try using Mane N' Tail Horse Shampoo. I use it all the time and it makes your hair grow faster. You can find it at walmart in the pet section. also you should drink plenty of water to condition your hair and when shampooing and conditioning you should use cold or


luke warm water on your hair so it won't damage it. Even hot water hurts your hair.











Btw if your looking for a cute hairstyle to try out these tutorials. they are awesome. ;D


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqp6nCXmG鈥?/a>


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qb6bddlsH鈥?/a>





love,


B.
I have found some good tips in following link, It may be good for you too


http://www.beautifulhamesha.com/Hair-Gro鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment