Wednesday, February 24, 2010

What to eat to stimulate hair growth?

Recently, i notice that my hair has been falling out more than usual (not in clumps though). I think it's bc of stress 'cause i eat healthy food and i don't straighten/perm/colour my hair. I'm a 1st year university student and there are so many things to do, exams are coming up and stuff. I still have lots of hair but i have less on the top of my head. What should i eat to stimulate hair growth? What vitamin supplement should i take? Please help! T.TWhat to eat to stimulate hair growth?
Vitamins help a lot especially prenatal pills, they help hair, nail, and skin. But I have also seen hair and nail pills at grocery stores before I'm sure that would work just as well.What to eat to stimulate hair growth?
You still need to see a doctor

Report Abuse



vitamin e is great for your hair, also your skin and nails
Take 2 tbls. apple cider vinegar with a glass of water 2-3 x day or whenever you need a pick-me-up. ACV has 93 vitamins and minerals so it will give you lots of energy. Hair and nails will grow long and super strong. No more hair in comb or brush. Heinz is perfect because its very economical.
Biotin! This will really help. It's an otc vitamin and water soluble so you can't od off it. Talk to your doctor though. Good luck.
when you go to the store (cvs, brooks, a vitamin store)


it will say right on the bottle what it's for
The supplement you need is Silicone. It stimulates hair and nail growth. You can find the purest form from, naturally, Puritan.com. I use it everyday and my hair is more hardy and my nails are so hard I can use them as screwdrivers (not that I do that on a regular basis, don't ya know)!
Do not take prenatal pills because they contain large doses of iron, because you're supposed to take them for you and the baby.





They do not stimulate hair/nail growth, it's an urban myth.
prenatal vitamins!! My hair always grew like a weed when I was on them. They also make your nails grow!
cilica
yea take plenty of vitamins.. on top of that use some fresh rosemary and bruise them then gently massge them into ur scalp.. rosemary tea is great oo jus because rosemary has hair stimulating stuff
L-Cysteine, MSM, gelatine %26amp; biotin---also biotin shampoo by Jason I just reread your question ---you are loosing large amounts of hair SEE A DOCTOR please please this could be a lot more serious tha your vanity
try taking folic acid tablets, they work pretty good

No comments:

Post a Comment