Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Is there any way to stimulate hair growth on your arms?

Don't! Hair is disgusting on arms and stuff. I would trade with you if I could. I'm trying to remove hair, not add it.Is there any way to stimulate hair growth on your arms?
well, if you are young, just wait a while, it will happen. if you're an adult, live with it dude, its not important whether o not you have hair. and if you just fancy having hairy arms...well, slick that rogain stuff on your arms!Is there any way to stimulate hair growth on your arms?
EWWWW..... DON'T DO THAT!!! I DON'T THINK THERE IS A TREATMENT OR ANYTHING THAT MAKE THE HAIR GROW. BUT WHY DO YOU WANT HAIR IN YOUR ARMS FOR , TO LOOK LIKE A MONKEY? OH WELL I BETTER MIND MY OWN BUSSINES .
Why would u want that??


Did u shave and now is the hair to fine to remove?
I think Rogain would do it
Uh...ew.

No comments:

Post a Comment