Friday, February 26, 2010

Whats a way to stimulate hair growth?

I want to grow my hair like Corey Taylor from Slipknot in their third album Vol.3 The Subliminal Verses. At the moment my fringe touches my chin and my hair rests on my shoulders. I need to stimulate it some how to make it grow fast. I have a picture of how long I want my hair to be.





http://o.aolcdn.com/feedgallery/music/i/鈥?/a>Whats a way to stimulate hair growth?
I wanted to make my hair grow fast last year cause I wanted a longer style, so I looked online for something to help me. I eventually ended up at the website www.howtogrowhairfast.com.





So I bought the guide (which didn't cost much), and the techniques and recipes worked like a miracle!!! I was so surprised at how fast my hair started growing. It was awesome. So if you got a couple bucks to spare, I say you mind as well check out that guide. I'm glad I did. It was the best purchase I ever made. :) Other people have recommended it as well.Whats a way to stimulate hair growth?
You can try taking Biotin supplements.


Biotin helps the health of our hair by increasing the elasticity of the hair鈥檚 cortex, thickens the hair cuticle and promotes hair growth. After taking biotin supplements, many said that they noticed faster growing hair and nails.





The recommended daily intake (RDA) of biotin is 300 mcg. However some experts recommend a daily intake of more than 1000mcg per day to get the result .





For more information do visit:

No comments:

Post a Comment