Friday, February 26, 2010

How to stimulate hair growth & increase the length of my hair ?

I have a serious problem , i have lovely hair which i went and permed them after 6 months i went and got my haor straighted. after a year the hair starting growing but i again retouched my straightneing and this time it was worse as they used hot iron on my hair and burnt my hair this is where the problem started hair fall ,dandruff, spilt ends , frizzy hair thats not all i to get rid of teh frizzy ends go for a global colouring today after 4 months of all this i have chopped my hair into a blunt and till my ears , need ur help to grow back my natural hair . any fat remedies , any doctor that can help ?How to stimulate hair growth %26amp; increase the length of my hair ?
Use hair oil,%26amp; get really nice hairHow to stimulate hair growth %26amp; increase the length of my hair ?
Oil your hair with almond oil before sleeping. Not dripping yet, just massage your hair roots and scalp with it. My skin really absorbs it all, so it suits me.





If you have a small patch you want to grow, put Vaseline on it, and brush in the way you want the hair to grow. Probably won't work on your head though..
Biotin, Pre-natal vitamins, and MSM will all aid in the growth and retention of hair.


Massage your scalp with coconut and castor oil nightly, it will leave your hair SO soft, especially the castor oil.
well actually m not quite sure but u can use sesame seed oil,i biliv it helps in hair growth,n u can even use egg yolk 2 shampoo ur hair i think it kinda gives a glossy shine later n also enhances hair growth n care
hair vitamines and other supplements, zincum also helps hair to grow faster


your farmacist should be able to help
use hair oil or fat


its helps in growing hair n smoothening it too
Pre-natal vitamins will help in the long run.
try shampoo with virgin coconut oil

No comments:

Post a Comment